This is a set of Six (6) Tools: Engine Alignment Bar Tool Engine Alignment Bar Tool for MerCruiser Sterndrives including: Pre-Alpha "R", Alpha One "MR", Generation II, all Bravo models.
This Tool is similar to MerCruiser P/N 91-805475A1 which used to be P/N 91-57797A3. As well as: Volvo SX P/N 3851083 and OMC Comba P/N 18-4442 Tool is made from high quality 1045 Steel. The Bellow Ring/ Retainer Sleeve Installation Tool made from PVC Plastic.
- We have instructions on how to use the tool! Please send us a message, and we will email it at your request.
Gimbal Bearing Installation Tool. This tool will work for OMC Cobras, Bravos, #1 Drives made from 1966 to Current makes, including the Pre Alpha(R), Alpha 1 MR and Generation 2.
- We have directions on where to drill the hole in the alignment tool for correct lineup.
- We cannot pre-drill these as different manufacturers make the mounts in different places.
- Please send us a message, and we will email it at your request.
Drive Shaft Bellow Sleeve Installation Tool: Helps install the aluminum ring into the Alpha 1 Generation 2, Bravo, Blackhawk U-Joints Bellows. And: Grease Seal Installation Tool. PLUS: MerCruiser Hinge Pin Tool (OEM 91-78310)
- The material is 4140 Hardened Tool Steel equivalent to Grade 8 With a minimum Rockwell hardness of C33 and minimum tensile strength of 150,000 psi.
- This tool is used on the hinge pin bolt and separates the housing from the gimbal ring.
- This tool will work on MerCruiser Sterndrives: Alpha One, Alpha One Generation Two, Bravo One, Bravo Two, Bravo Three, R, MP, MC-1. AND: Bellows Expander Tool for Mercruiser Outdrives Motors
- This tool is a must for any owner with an improved design!
- The tool has a spring that will prevent overextending, and The "C" shaped clip is attached to the tool, preventing it from falling off.
Mercury Part Number # 91-45497A This tool is designed to stretch out the exhaust bellow on Mercruiser Outdrives Motors: Alpha One, Bravo One & Two, Blackhawk, MC-1 & R-MR Our Tools Are 100% Made in the United States.